Monday, July 14, 2008

How it all began - Fundraising for The Brooke


It all began about five years ago when I started raising money for a charity called The Brooke Hospital for Animals. Go to www.thebrooke.org to find out about the great work they do for people in the Third World, who rely on horses and donkeys to make a living.

Over the years I've done all sorts of silly things to raise money for them. This year, someone suggested that I should start writing about my adventures, so the wonderful people who sponsor and support me can see what I'm really getting up to! So that's what this blog is all about. Keep coming back to read about my latest adventures and see how you can get involved.

In case you're wondering - I'm the two legged one in the photo! The four legged one is my own horse Bee Bee.

No comments: